The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 50.8" N; 118°, 26', 46.7" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T16S,R35E,sec20
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 384364 , 4891116
The elevation is 1732 m ( 5683 ft )
The gradient is: 25.9
The aspect direction is: 286.0
The local roughness is: 14.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.4463, 44.1641; 1732 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Barrel Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4463, 44.1641 at a distance of 4 m
- Winegar Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4335, 44.1638 at a distance of 1020 m
- Cruiser Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4654, 44.1685 at a distance of 1607 m
- Burke Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4429, 44.1477 at a distance of 1844 m
- Crane Prairie Guard Station; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4721, 44.1577 at a distance of 2187 m
- Halfway Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4285, 44.1446 at a distance of 2593 m
- Buttermilk Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4402, 44.1402 at a distance of 2701 m
- Crane Prairie; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4724, 44.1449 at a distance of 2989 m
- Halfway Creek head;
-118.4463, 44.1918 at a distance of 3076 m
- Lost Camp Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4907, 44.1618 at a distance of 3565 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Baldy Mountain
|Logan Valley East
||Buck Trough Spring
This was request number 29878848