The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 14.5" N; 118°, 26', 49.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T17S,R35E,sec5
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 384215 , 4886297
The elevation is 1615 m ( 5299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.4471, 44.1207; 1615 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Buttermilk Flat; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4471, 44.1207 at a distance of 4 m
- Cougar Meadow; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4343, 44.1210 at a distance of 1022 m
- Cougar Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4299, 44.1132 at a distance of 1607 m
- Alder Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4524, 44.1052 at a distance of 1777 m
- Buttermilk Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4402, 44.1402 at a distance of 2233 m
- Buttermilk Creek head;
-118.4582, 44.0993 at a distance of 2542 m
- Leacy Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4302, 44.0993 at a distance of 2736 m
- Burke Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4429, 44.1477 at a distance of 3016 m
- Halfway Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4285, 44.1446 at a distance of 3041 m
- Crane Prairie; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4724, 44.1449 at a distance of 3367 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Logan Valley East
||Buck Trough Spring
This was request number 29525953