The selected location is:
( 44°, 1', 41.5" N; 118°, 31', 38.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T18S,R34E,sec3
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 377600 , 4876139
The elevation is 1341 m ( 4401 ft )
The gradient is: 3.9
The aspect direction is: 110.7
The local roughness is: 5.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.5274, 44.0282; 1341 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lee Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5274, 44.0282 at a distance of 4 m
- Skookum Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5393, 44.0402 at a distance of 1640 m
- Skookum Canyon mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5402, 44.0399 at a distance of 1657 m
- Mike Acton Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5488, 44.0385 at a distance of 2064 m
- Hog Flat; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5502, 44.0138 at a distance of 2434 m
- Hog Flat Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5599, 44.0318 at a distance of 2639 m
- Hogan Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4991, 44.0460 at a distance of 3005 m
- Cliff Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5474, 44.0524 at a distance of 3131 m
- Skookum Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5027, 44.0518 at a distance of 3281 m
- Marksbury Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4957, 44.0485 at a distance of 3393 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Logan Valley West
||Logan Valley East
This was request number 30043592