The selected location is:
( 44°, 3', 8.6" N; 118°, 32', 50.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T17S,R34E,sec33
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 376047 , 4878857
The elevation is 1402 m ( 4598 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 181.1
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.5474, 44.0524; 1402 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cliff Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5474, 44.0524 at a distance of 4 m
- Skookum Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5393, 44.0402 at a distance of 1504 m
- Skookum Canyon mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5402, 44.0399 at a distance of 1505 m
- Miller Flat; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5657, 44.0568 at a distance of 1548 m
- Mike Acton Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5488, 44.0385 at a distance of 1551 m
- Miller Flat Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5785, 44.0518 at a distance of 2497 m
- Hog Flat Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5599, 44.0318 at a distance of 2502 m
- Twin Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5693, 44.0357 at a distance of 2558 m
- Miller Flat Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5693, 44.0741 at a distance of 2982 m
- Lee Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5274, 44.0282 at a distance of 3131 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Logan Valley West
||Logan Valley East
This was request number 29835569