The selected location is:
( 44°, 5', 13.6" N; 118°, 34', 48.7" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T17S,R34E,sec18
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 373494 , 4882761
The elevation is 1463 m ( 4800 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 3.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.5802, 44.0871; 1463 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Malheur River Trailhead; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5802, 44.0871, ( 4779 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Malheur Ford; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5788, 44.0863 at a distance of 142 m
- Malheur Ford Camp (historical); Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5788, 44.0880, ( 4800 ft ) at a distance of 146 m
- Lake Camp Gulch mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5802, 44.0885 at a distance of 153 m
- Black Canyon mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5766, 44.0838 at a distance of 466 m
- Black Canyon Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5763, 44.0835 at a distance of 507 m
- Dollar Basin Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5821, 44.0927 at a distance of 639 m
- Dollar Basin; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5952, 44.0810 at a distance of 1384 m
- Summit Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5891, 44.0991 at a distance of 1511 m
- Miller Flat Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5693, 44.0741 at a distance of 1688 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Logan Valley West
||Logan Valley East
This was request number 29615968