The selected location is:
( 43°, 50', 42.7" N; 118°, 35', 13.5" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T20SR34.5Esec7
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 372425 , 4855904
The elevation is 1127 m ( 3698 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.5871, 43.8452; 1127 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(less typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pine Creek School; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5871, 43.8452 at a distance of 4 m
- Gould Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5899, 43.8413 at a distance of 492 m
- Scab Gulch mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5832, 43.8335 at a distance of 1339 m
- Currier Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.6082, 43.8405 at a distance of 1780 m
- Little Muddy Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5668, 43.8568 at a distance of 2075 m
- Pine Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5641, 43.8582 at a distance of 2342 m
- Muddy Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5821, 43.8663 at a distance of 2376 m
- King Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.6138, 43.8577 at a distance of 2559 m
- George Clark Ranch; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.5566, 43.8610, ( 3720 ft ) at a distance of 3011 m
- Miller Dam; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.6293, 43.8449 at a distance of 3398 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29912333