The selected location is:
( 44°, 5', 56.8" N; 118°, 35', 20.8" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T17SR33.5Esec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 372807 , 4884107
The elevation is 1468 m ( 4817 ft )
The gradient is: 24.5
The aspect direction is: 78.0
The local roughness is: 14.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.5891, 44.0991; 1468 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Summit Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5891, 44.0991 at a distance of 4 m
- Cold Spring Canyon mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5852, 44.1027 at a distance of 504 m
- Dollar Basin Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5821, 44.0927 at a distance of 905 m
- Diamond Dot Gulch mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6016, 44.1046 at a distance of 1174 m
- Lake Camp Gulch mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5802, 44.0885 at a distance of 1377 m
- Tureman Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.6024, 44.1082 at a distance of 1469 m
- Malheur Ford Camp (historical); Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5788, 44.0880, ( 4800 ft ) at a distance of 1484 m
- Malheur River Trailhead; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5802, 44.0871, ( 4779 ft ) at a distance of 1512 m
- Malheur Ford; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5788, 44.0863 at a distance of 1645 m
- Black Canyon mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5766, 44.0838 at a distance of 1973 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Logan Valley West
||Logan Valley East
This was request number 29970558