The selected location is:
( 39°, 55', 9.5" N; 118°, 35', 50.6" W )
The legal description is: Nevada, Mt. Diablo Meridian T24N,R30E,sec27
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 363483 , 4420022
The elevation is 1276 m ( 4185 ft )
The gradient is: 40.2
The aspect direction is: 310.7
The local roughness is: 29.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.5974, 39.9193; 1276 m
The state and county are Nevada: Churchill County 32001
The HUC is Carson Desert
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Basin and Range
(more typical) 13
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lake Mining District; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.5974, 39.9193 at a distance of 2 m
- Old California Trail East Road; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6463, 39.9143 at a distance of 4216 m
- Humboldt Sink; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6074, 39.9727 at a distance of 5992 m
- Topog Peak; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6574, 39.8871, ( 5534 ft ) at a distance of 6252 m
- Humboldt State Wildlife Management Area; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6174, 39.9849, ( 3890 ft ) at a distance of 7483 m
- Humboldt River mouth; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6010, 39.9880 at a distance of 7635 m
- Oneida Mill (historical); Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6896, 39.9218, ( 3910 ft ) at a distance of 7886 m
- Lower Humboldt Drain; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6929, 39.9163 at a distance of 8171 m
- Humboldt Dike; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6960, 39.9257 at a distance of 8458 m
- Miriam; Nevada: Churchill Co.
-118.6879, 39.9585, ( 3918 ft ) at a distance of 8875 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Lovelock Indian Caves
||Lone Rock NW
|Carson Sink SW
||Carson Sink SE
||Lone Rock SW
This was request number 30250334