The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 40.6" N; 118°, 37', 34.0" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T16SR33.5Esec35
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 369945 , 4889219
The elevation is 1493 m ( 4898 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.6261, 44.1446; 1493 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6261, 44.1446 at a distance of 4 m
- Lake Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6261, 44.1449 at a distance of 32 m
- Frazier Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6272, 44.1405 at a distance of 465 m
- Crooked Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6372, 44.1510 at a distance of 1134 m
- Bosonberg Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6183, 44.1357 at a distance of 1173 m
- Malheur River head;
-118.6205, 44.1346 at a distance of 1201 m
- Byars Gulch mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6425, 44.1368 at a distance of 1571 m
- Star Glade; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6361, 44.1291 at a distance of 1900 m
- Buck Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.6453, 44.1327 at a distance of 2026 m
- French Cabin; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.5989, 44.1543 at a distance of 2431 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Pine Creek Mountain
||Logan Valley West
||Logan Valley East
|Jumpoff Joe Mountain
This was request number 29897084