The selected location is:
( 43°, 57', 43.6" N; 118°, 43', 25.7" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T18S,R33E,sec35
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 361707 , 4869108
The elevation is 1474 m ( 4836 ft )
The gradient is: 21.7
The aspect direction is: 115.8
The local roughness is: 14.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.7238, 43.9621; 1474 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(less typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Diamond J Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7238, 43.9621 at a distance of 4 m
- W B J Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7299, 43.9560 at a distance of 840 m
- Basco Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7371, 43.9524 at a distance of 1521 m
- Gunbarrel Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7213, 43.9816 at a distance of 2173 m
- Surprise Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7302, 43.9430 at a distance of 2187 m
- Goodwater Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7518, 43.9699 at a distance of 2411 m
- Schurtz Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7254, 43.9852 at a distance of 2567 m
- Cawlfield Ranch; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7088, 43.9835 at a distance of 2661 m
- Potts Field; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.7579, 43.9596, ( 4700 ft ) at a distance of 2754 m
- Clarks Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.6921, 43.9507 at a distance of 2840 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Jumpoff Joe Mountain
This was request number 31712331