The selected location is:
( 35°, 53', 53.9" N; 118°, 43', 53.4" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T23S,R30E,sec27
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 343737 , 3974053
The elevation is 609 m ( 1998 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.7315, 35.8983; 609 m
The state and county are California: Tulare County 6107
The HUC is Upper Deer-Upper White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cold Springs Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7315, 35.8983 at a distance of 6 m
- Rube Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7315, 35.8986 at a distance of 28 m
- Stone Place; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7342, 35.9025, ( 1800 ft ) at a distance of 522 m
- Sycamore Gap; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7220, 35.8932 at a distance of 1023 m
- Poison Oak Spring; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7228, 35.9117 at a distance of 1676 m
- Jon Hill; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7448, 35.9131 at a distance of 2031 m
- Bull Point Mine; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7142, 35.8856 at a distance of 2105 m
- Cain Spring Gap; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7415, 35.9188 at a distance of 2453 m
- Pinnell Camp Ridge; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7273, 35.9221 at a distance of 2673 m
- Tyler Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7073, 35.8839 at a distance of 2708 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||California Hot Springs
This was request number 30028452