The selected location is:
( 35°, 49', 19.9" N; 118°, 44', 43.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T24S,R30E,sec21
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 342340 , 3965634
The elevation is 889 m ( 2916 ft )
The gradient is: 35.6
The aspect direction is: 232.7
The local roughness is: 23.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.7453, 35.8222; 889 m
The state and county are California: Tulare County 6107
The HUC is Upper Deer-Upper White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rail Flat Ridge; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7453, 35.8222 at a distance of 6 m
- Rail Flat; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7359, 35.8266 at a distance of 981 m
- Oak Flat; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7303, 35.8163 at a distance of 1501 m
- Railroad Canyon mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7415, 35.8368 at a distance of 1661 m
- Turner Flat; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7415, 35.8400 at a distance of 1999 m
- Joe Bowen Canyon mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7559, 35.8041 at a distance of 2221 m
- Buck Peak; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7195, 35.8224, ( 3360 ft ) at a distance of 2330 m
- Speas Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7292, 35.8394 at a distance of 2394 m
- Grassy Canyon mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7248, 35.8389 at a distance of 2615 m
- Pumpkin Canyon mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.7220, 35.8381 at a distance of 2742 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||California Hot Springs
This was request number 30207977