The selected location is:
( 43°, 53', 3.5" N; 118°, 49', 9.5" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T19S,R32E,sec36
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 353855 , 4860631
The elevation is 1646 m ( 5400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.8193, 43.8843; 1646 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- H and Y Cabin; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8193, 43.8843 at a distance of 5 m
- Pine Creek head;
-118.8427, 43.8788 at a distance of 1982 m
- Brandon Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8379, 43.8963 at a distance of 2004 m
- Sheep Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8354, 43.8674 at a distance of 2285 m
- Haystack Meadow; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8052, 43.8657 at a distance of 2357 m
- Mud Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8399, 43.8688 at a distance of 2394 m
- Elk Wallow Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8021, 43.9049 at a distance of 2669 m
- Sage Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8460, 43.8693 at a distance of 2722 m
- Middle Fork Trout Creek head;
-118.8452, 43.9007 at a distance of 2767 m
- Jackknife Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.8460, 43.9013 at a distance of 2860 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Jumpoff Joe Mountain
|Devine Ridge North
This was request number 30310807