The selected location is:
( 35°, 47', 29.0" N; 118°, 52', 9.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T24S,R29E,sec32
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 331081 , 3962424
The elevation is 525 m ( 1722 ft )
The gradient is: 30.5
The aspect direction is: 82.8
The local roughness is: 14.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.8692, 35.7914; 525 m
The state and county are California: Kern County 6029
The HUC is Upper Deer-Upper White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eclipse Hill; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8692, 35.7914, ( 1922 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Coarse Gold Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8767, 35.8081 at a distance of 1969 m
- Vincent Ranch; California: Kern Co.
-118.8773, 35.7747 at a distance of 1998 m
- Coho Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8790, 35.8102 at a distance of 2272 m
- Last Chance Mine; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8703, 35.8121 at a distance of 2304 m
- Grizzly Gulch mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.9026, 35.7950 at a distance of 3048 m
- Arrastre Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8481, 35.8135 at a distance of 3110 m
- White River; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8428, 35.8111, ( 1100 ft ) at a distance of 3231 m
- Padre Francisco Garces Historical Monument; California: Kern Co.
-118.9045, 35.7819 at a distance of 3365 m
- Isham Hill; California: Kern Co.
-118.8509, 35.7625, ( 2196 ft ) at a distance of 3612 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||California Hot Springs
This was request number 31721694