The selected location is:
( 35°, 46', 28.9" N; 118°, 52', 38.3" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25S,R29E,sec8
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 330314 , 3960585
The elevation is 426 m ( 1398 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.8773, 35.7747; 426 m
The state and county are California: Kern County 6029
The HUC is Upper Deer-Upper White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Vincent Ranch; California: Kern Co.
-118.8773, 35.7747 at a distance of 6 m
- Eclipse Hill; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8692, 35.7914, ( 1922 ft ) at a distance of 1987 m
- Padre Francisco Garces Historical Monument; California: Kern Co.
-118.9045, 35.7819 at a distance of 2587 m
- Isham Hill; California: Kern Co.
-118.8509, 35.7625, ( 2196 ft ) at a distance of 2745 m
- Grizzly Gulch mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.9026, 35.7950 at a distance of 3209 m
- Coarse Gold Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8767, 35.8081 at a distance of 3701 m
- Coho Creek mouth; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8790, 35.8102 at a distance of 3947 m
- Coyote Gulch head;
-118.9128, 35.7533 at a distance of 3999 m
- Last Chance Mine; California: Tulare Co.
-118.8703, 35.8121 at a distance of 4203 m
- Hockett Well; California: Kern Co.
-118.9234, 35.7669 at a distance of 4262 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31708368