The selected location is:
( 35°, 45', 11.9" N; 118°, 54', 46.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25S,R28E,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 327058 , 3958273
The elevation is 314 m ( 1031 ft )
The gradient is: 5.3
The aspect direction is: 164.5
The local roughness is: 4.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.9128, 35.7533; 314 m
The state and county are California: Kern County 6029
The HUC is Upper Deer-Upper White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Coyote Gulch head;
-118.9128, 35.7533 at a distance of 6 m
- Coyote Spring; California: Kern Co.
-118.9203, 35.7525 at a distance of 688 m
- Hockett Well; California: Kern Co.
-118.9234, 35.7669 at a distance of 1785 m
- Padre Francisco Garces Historical Monument; California: Kern Co.
-118.9045, 35.7819 at a distance of 3255 m
- Vincent Ranch; California: Kern Co.
-118.8773, 35.7747 at a distance of 3988 m
- Gordon Gulch mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9265, 35.7189 at a distance of 4019 m
- Sand Canyon mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9273, 35.7183 at a distance of 4105 m
- Willow Spring Creek mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9267, 35.7178 at a distance of 4140 m
- Villard Ranch; California: Kern Co.
-118.9562, 35.7372 at a distance of 4317 m
- Coyote Gulch mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9573, 35.7381 at a distance of 4368 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30184832