The selected location is:
( 35°, 43', 8.0" N; 118°, 55', 35.4" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25S,R28E,sec36
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 325745 , 3954482
The elevation is 244 m ( 801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.9265, 35.7189; 244 m
The state and county are California: Kern County 6029
The HUC is Upper Deer-Upper White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gordon Gulch mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9265, 35.7189 at a distance of 6 m
- Sand Canyon mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9273, 35.7183 at a distance of 104 m
- Willow Spring Creek mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9267, 35.7178 at a distance of 129 m
- Locked Gate Gulch head;
-118.9487, 35.7056 at a distance of 2498 m
- Willow Spring; California: Kern Co.
-118.9170, 35.6919 at a distance of 3121 m
- Villard Ranch; California: Kern Co.
-118.9562, 35.7372 at a distance of 3367 m
- Coyote Gulch mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9573, 35.7381 at a distance of 3507 m
- Coyote Spring; California: Kern Co.
-118.9203, 35.7525 at a distance of 3764 m
- Coyote Gulch head;
-118.9128, 35.7533 at a distance of 4007 m
- Dead Ox Creek mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9087, 35.6781 at a distance of 4809 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North of Oildale
This was request number 29500174