The selected location is:
( 35°, 42', 20.2" N; 118°, 56', 55.3" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25S,R28E,sec34
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 323707 , 3953046
The elevation is 304 m ( 997 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 52.1
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.9487, 35.7056; 304 m
The state and county are California: Kern County 6029
The HUC is Upper Deer-Upper White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Locked Gate Gulch head;
-118.9487, 35.7056 at a distance of 6 m
- Sand Canyon mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9273, 35.7183 at a distance of 2390 m
- Willow Spring Creek mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9267, 35.7178 at a distance of 2402 m
- Gordon Gulch mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9265, 35.7189 at a distance of 2487 m
- Willow Spring; California: Kern Co.
-118.9170, 35.6919 at a distance of 3247 m
- Villard Ranch; California: Kern Co.
-118.9562, 35.7372 at a distance of 3567 m
- Coyote Gulch mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9573, 35.7381 at a distance of 3684 m
- Carlton Ranch; California: Kern Co.
-118.9903, 35.6950, ( 850 ft ) at a distance of 3949 m
- Dead Ox Creek mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9087, 35.6781 at a distance of 4736 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; California: Kern Co.
-118.9115, 35.6744 at a distance of 4831 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|North of Oildale
This was request number 31708290