The selected location is:
( 43°, 50', 29.8" N; 119°, 15', 58.0" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T20S,R29E,sec17
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 317833 , 4856776
The elevation is 1463 m ( 4800 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.2661, 43.8416; 1463 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Silvies
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(less typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Yellowjacket Trail; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2661, 43.8416 at a distance of 4 m
- No Name Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2700, 43.8446 at a distance of 453 m
- Beaverdam Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2825, 43.8399 at a distance of 1330 m
- Beaverdam Trail; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2736, 43.8302 at a distance of 1405 m
- West Fork Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2853, 43.8405 at a distance of 1546 m
- Lewis Creek head;
-119.2500, 43.8507 at a distance of 1643 m
- Beaverdam Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2567, 43.8271 at a distance of 1784 m
- Dead Mule Canyon head;
-119.2911, 43.8330 at a distance of 2225 m
- Upper West Fork Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2950, 43.8427 at a distance of 2324 m
- Dead Mule Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2903, 43.8299 at a distance of 2340 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||West Myrtle Butte
|Bear Canyon Butte
This was request number 29885679