The selected location is:
( 43°, 50', 39.5" N; 119°, 17', 56.0" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T20S,R28E,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 315205 , 4857148
The elevation is 1526 m ( 5006 ft )
The gradient is: 2.9
The aspect direction is: 271.4
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.2989, 43.8443; 1526 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Silvies
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beaverdam Creek head;
-119.2989, 43.8443 at a distance of 5 m
- Upper West Fork Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2950, 43.8427 at a distance of 365 m
- Hughet Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3097, 43.8457 at a distance of 879 m
- West Fork Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2853, 43.8405 at a distance of 1176 m
- Middle Fork Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2908, 43.8535 at a distance of 1211 m
- Dicks Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2967, 43.8335 at a distance of 1217 m
- Dead Mule Canyon head;
-119.2911, 43.8330 at a distance of 1408 m
- Beaverdam Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2825, 43.8399 at a distance of 1410 m
- East Fork Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.2897, 43.8552 at a distance of 1418 m
- Hunter Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3155, 43.8393 at a distance of 1444 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||West Myrtle Butte
|Bear Canyon Butte
This was request number 30042348