The selected location is:
( 43°, 26', 17.5" N; 119°, 20', 60.0" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T25S,R28E,sec3
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 309819 , 4812161
The elevation is 1323 m ( 4339 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 229.8
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.3500, 43.4382; 1323 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Silver
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(more typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Grassy Butte Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3500, 43.4382 at a distance of 4 m
- Grassy Butte; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3672, 43.4535, ( 4516 ft ) at a distance of 2193 m
- Grassy Lake; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3572, 43.4607 at a distance of 2563 m
- Fay Canyon head;
-119.3142, 43.4432 at a distance of 2954 m
- Lone Rabbit Water Hole; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3503, 43.4113 at a distance of 2992 m
- Palomino Rim; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3186, 43.4571 at a distance of 3298 m
- Palomino Rim Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3092, 43.4349 at a distance of 3328 m
- Palomino Grade; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3080, 43.4510 at a distance of 3688 m
- Snow Storm Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3575, 43.4013 at a distance of 4147 m
- Umbrite Lake; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3230, 43.3977 at a distance of 5007 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Sage Hen Hill
|Iron Mountain Flat
||Northwest Harney Lake
This was request number 30323895