The selected location is:
( 43°, 49', 4.8" N; 119°, 21', 11.9" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T20S,R28E,sec27
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 310748 , 4854351
The elevation is 1459 m ( 4786 ft )
The gradient is: 10.1
The aspect direction is: 295.9
The local roughness is: 6.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.3533, 43.8180; 1459 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Silvies
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(less typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- J L Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3533, 43.8180 at a distance of 5 m
- East Fork Blue Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3505, 43.8052 at a distance of 1444 m
- Seven Up Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3464, 43.8324 at a distance of 1691 m
- East Fork Blue Creek head;
-119.3530, 43.8355 at a distance of 1941 m
- Mosier Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3742, 43.8288 at a distance of 2061 m
- Gunther Creek head;
-119.3317, 43.8307 at a distance of 2239 m
- Gunther Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3269, 43.8296, ( 4950 ft ) at a distance of 2485 m
- Blue Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3442, 43.7966 at a distance of 2492 m
- Professor Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3225, 43.8224 at a distance of 2528 m
- Cow Canyon mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3817, 43.8043 at a distance of 2745 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||West Myrtle Butte
|Bear Canyon Butte
This was request number 30254252