The selected location is:
( 43°, 49', 5.5" N; 119°, 25', 1.9" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T20S,R27E,sec25
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 305610 , 4854521
The elevation is 1402 m ( 4600 ft )
The gradient is: 2.8
The aspect direction is: 270.9
The local roughness is: 10.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.4172, 43.8182; 1402 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Silvies
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Emigrant Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4172, 43.8182 at a distance of 4 m
- Corbett Cabin; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4114, 43.8152 at a distance of 577 m
- Alder Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4108, 43.8138, ( 4600 ft ) at a distance of 714 m
- Bear Canyon Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4203, 43.8243 at a distance of 718 m
- Spring Canyon Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4183, 43.8271 at a distance of 990 m
- Garrett Basin Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.3975, 43.8202 at a distance of 1602 m
- Alder Creek Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4164, 43.8030 at a distance of 1694 m
- Buckboard Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4364, 43.8082 at a distance of 1903 m
- Lost Guard Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4436, 43.8035 at a distance of 2680 m
- Rock Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4008, 43.8424 at a distance of 2993 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Mowich Mountain
||Bear Canyon Butte
This was request number 29619485