The selected location is:
( 43°, 55', 18.5" N; 119°, 28', 40.8" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T19S,R27E,sec16
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 301066 , 4866172
The elevation is 1675 m ( 5495 ft )
The gradient is: 49.6
The aspect direction is: 190.3
The local roughness is: 26.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.4780, 43.9218; 1675 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Silvies
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Burnt Cabin Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4780, 43.9218 at a distance of 4 m
- Emigrant Creek head;
-119.4694, 43.9310 at a distance of 1232 m
- Bear Wallow Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4794, 43.9377 at a distance of 1767 m
- French Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4544, 43.9280 at a distance of 2018 m
- Crowsfoot Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4797, 43.8957 at a distance of 2906 m
- Pendleton Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.5103, 43.9338 at a distance of 2913 m
- Vol Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4697, 43.9518 at a distance of 3397 m
- Pole Camp Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.5067, 43.8985 at a distance of 3468 m
- Harrison Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4497, 43.9471 at a distance of 3614 m
- Lethas Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-119.4392, 43.9457 at a distance of 4093 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Mowich Mountain
||Bear Canyon Butte
This was request number 31695755