The selected location is:
( 34°, 37', 49.1" N; 119°, 30', 40.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6N,R25W,sec4
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 269797 , 3834914
The elevation is 975 m ( 3199 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.5112, 34.6303; 975 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(more typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lacosca Creek mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5113, 34.6303 at a distance of 6 m
- Upper Mono Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5088, 34.6453 at a distance of 1678 m
- Roblar Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5310, 34.6239 at a distance of 1946 m
- Roblar Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5438, 34.6225 at a distance of 3109 m
- La Carpa Spring; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.4916, 34.6006 at a distance of 3756 m
- Don Victor Valley Fire Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.4729, 34.6450 at a distance of 3875 m
- La Carpa Potreros; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.4904, 34.5992, ( 4440 ft ) at a distance of 3945 m
- Don Victor Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5182, 34.6697, ( 3440 ft ) at a distance of 4416 m
- Pine Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5216, 34.6708 at a distance of 4591 m
- Don Victor Valley; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5196, 34.6714 at a distance of 4622 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Pine Mountain
||Rancho Nuevo Creek
|Little Pine Mountain
||Old Man Mountain
This was request number 29827141