The selected location is:
( 34°, 29', 10.0" N; 119°, 34', 18.5" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5N,R26W,sec26
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 263833 , 3819058
The elevation is 609 m ( 1998 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 17.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.5718, 34.4861; 609 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(more typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Upper Blue Canyon Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5718, 34.4861, ( 2000 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Escondido Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5682, 34.4867 at a distance of 341 m
- Blue Canyon Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5838, 34.4908 at a distance of 1216 m
- Blue Canyon Pass; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5574, 34.4861 at a distance of 1327 m
- Romero Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5882, 34.4850 at a distance of 1508 m
- Doulton Tunnel; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5532, 34.4736 at a distance of 2204 m
- Romero Saddle; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5954, 34.4761 at a distance of 2432 m
- Romero Saddle Guard Station (historical); California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5954, 34.4758 at a distance of 2447 m
- Blue Canyon Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5974, 34.4928, ( 1750 ft ) at a distance of 2462 m
- Toro Canyon head;
-119.5663, 34.4639 at a distance of 2515 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Little Pine Mountain
||Old Man Mountain
||White Ledge Peak
This was request number 31718211