The selected location is:
( 34°, 30', 38.9" N; 119°, 34', 46.6" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5N,R26W,sec23
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 263186 , 3821816
The elevation is 487 m ( 1598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.5796, 34.5108; 487 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(more typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Middle Santa Ynez Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5796, 34.5108 at a distance of 4 m
- Agua Caliente Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5796, 34.5086 at a distance of 245 m
- Pendola Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5760, 34.5111 at a distance of 336 m
- Pendola Guard Station; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5763, 34.5094 at a distance of 344 m
- Pendola Debris Dam; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5760, 34.5133 at a distance of 434 m
- P-Bar Flats; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5899, 34.5147 at a distance of 1037 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5913, 34.5139 at a distance of 1125 m
- P-Bar Flats Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5910, 34.5150 at a distance of 1142 m
- Rose Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5982, 34.5139 at a distance of 1739 m
- Blue Canyon Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5838, 34.4908 at a distance of 2252 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Pine Mountain
||Rancho Nuevo Creek
|Little Pine Mountain
||Old Man Mountain
||White Ledge Peak
This was request number 30012486