The selected location is:
( 34°, 29', 26.9" N; 119°, 35', 1.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5N,R26W,sec27
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 262744 , 3819608
The elevation is 614 m ( 2014 ft )
The gradient is: 29.0
The aspect direction is: 254.6
The local roughness is: 14.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.5838, 34.4908; 614 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(more typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Blue Canyon Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5838, 34.4908 at a distance of 4 m
- Romero Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5882, 34.4850 at a distance of 758 m
- Upper Blue Canyon Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5718, 34.4861, ( 2000 ft ) at a distance of 1223 m
- Blue Canyon Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5974, 34.4928, ( 1750 ft ) at a distance of 1265 m
- Escondido Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5682, 34.4867 at a distance of 1507 m
- Romero Saddle; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5954, 34.4761 at a distance of 1946 m
- Romero Saddle Guard Station (historical); California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5954, 34.4758 at a distance of 1974 m
- Agua Caliente Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5796, 34.5086 at a distance of 2012 m
- Pendola Guard Station; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5763, 34.5094 at a distance of 2176 m
- Middle Santa Ynez Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.5796, 34.5108 at a distance of 2252 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Little Pine Mountain
||Old Man Mountain
||White Ledge Peak
This was request number 30029737