The selected location is:
( 34°, 31', 50.2" N; 119°, 37', 50.5" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5N,R26W,sec8
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 258551 , 3824134
The elevation is 487 m ( 1598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.6307, 34.5306; 487 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(more typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mono Debris Dam; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6307, 34.5306 at a distance of 3 m
- Mono Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6291, 34.5289 at a distance of 242 m
- Indian Creek mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6332, 34.5342 at a distance of 458 m
- Little Caliente Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6310, 34.5353 at a distance of 521 m
- Mono Creek mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6329, 34.5203 at a distance of 1161 m
- Little Caliente Spring; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6204, 34.5400 at a distance of 1409 m
- Los Prietos Y Najalayegua; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6488, 34.5347 at a distance of 1719 m
- Gibraltar Mine; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6577, 34.5236 at a distance of 2595 m
- Blue Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6113, 34.5072 at a distance of 3151 m
- Camuesa Creek mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6652, 34.5281 at a distance of 3177 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Rafael Mountain
||Big Pine Mountain
|San Marcos Pass
||Little Pine Mountain
This was request number 31693935