The selected location is:
( 34°, 42', 29.9" N; 119°, 38', 28.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T7N,R26W,sec5
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 258095 , 3843872
The elevation is 1636 m ( 5368 ft )
The gradient is: 24.5
The aspect direction is: 130.3
The local roughness is: 23.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.6413, 34.7083; 1636 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Maria
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(more typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lower Bear Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6413, 34.7083 at a distance of 4 m
- Bear Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6338, 34.7042 at a distance of 828 m
- Alamar Guard Station; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6271, 34.7039 at a distance of 1393 m
- Sisquoc River head;
-119.6382, 34.6950 at a distance of 1505 m
- Alamar Canyon head;
-119.6293, 34.6964 at a distance of 1721 m
- Big Pine Mountain; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6543, 34.6969, ( 2080 ft ) at a distance of 1736 m
- Big Pine Canyon head;
-119.6585, 34.7014 at a distance of 1750 m
- Big Pine Campground; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6602, 34.6972 at a distance of 2123 m
- Choke Cherry Spring; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6207, 34.7181, ( 5720 ft ) at a distance of 2180 m
- Chokecherry Spring; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.6263, 34.7247 at a distance of 2281 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Rafael Mountain
||Big Pine Mountain
|San Marcos Pass
||Little Pine Mountain
This was request number 31693934