The selected location is:
( 34°, 34', 14.2" N; 119°, 53', 5.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6N,R29W,sec25
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 235340 , 3829208
The elevation is 286 m ( 939 ft )
The gradient is: 5.9
The aspect direction is: 231.1
The local roughness is: 5.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.8849, 34.5706; 286 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Middle Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8849, 34.5706 at a distance of 2 m
- Boot Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8921, 34.5692 at a distance of 676 m
- Oil Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8768, 34.5731 at a distance of 795 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8974, 34.5647 at a distance of 1319 m
- Santa Ynez Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9049, 34.5681 at a distance of 1854 m
- Rancho San Fernando Rey; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9029, 34.5561 at a distance of 2305 m
- Arrowhead Island; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9113, 34.5656 at a distance of 2483 m
- Hot Spring Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8804, 34.5464 at a distance of 2717 m
- San Marcos Ranch; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8752, 34.5458 at a distance of 2893 m
- Rattlesnake Trail; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8557, 34.5608 at a distance of 2894 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Rafael Mountain
||San Marcos Pass
||Dos Pueblos Canyon
This was request number 29727971