The selected location is:
( 40°, 6', 7.6" N; 119°, 53', 6.7" W )
The legal description is: Nevada, Mt. Diablo Meridian T26N,R19E,sec19
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 254069 , 4443080
The elevation is 1219 m ( 3999 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.8852, 40.1021; 1219 m
The state and county are Nevada: Washoe County 32031
The HUC is Honey-Eagle Lakes
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Basin and Range
(less typical) 13
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fish Springs; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8852, 40.1021 at a distance of 3 m
- Fish Springs Ranch; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8846, 40.1027 at a distance of 83 m
- Rock Springs Canyon mouth; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8974, 40.0974 at a distance of 1166 m
- Anderson Canyon mouth; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9032, 40.0966 at a distance of 1654 m
- Lime Rock Well; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9127, 40.0946, ( 3977 ft ) at a distance of 2490 m
- Willow Springs; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9071, 40.0727 at a distance of 3762 m
- Desert Well; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9299, 40.0993, ( 3977 ft ) at a distance of 3827 m
- Honey Lake Valley; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9079, 40.1352 at a distance of 4155 m
- Fish Springs Creek mouth; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9404, 40.1066 at a distance of 4736 m
- Rock Springs Canyon head;
-119.8510, 40.0677 at a distance of 4804 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||State Line Peak
||Seven Lakes Mountain
This was request number 31745153