The selected location is:
( 34°, 33', 52.9" N; 119°, 53', 50.6" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6N,R29W,sec26
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 234174 , 3828587
The elevation is 243 m ( 797 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.8974, 34.5647; 243 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Horse Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8974, 34.5647 at a distance of 2 m
- Boot Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8921, 34.5692 at a distance of 698 m
- Santa Ynez Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9049, 34.5681 at a distance of 782 m
- Rancho San Fernando Rey; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9029, 34.5561 at a distance of 1079 m
- Arrowhead Island; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9113, 34.5656 at a distance of 1277 m
- Middle Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8849, 34.5706 at a distance of 1322 m
- DeVaul Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9179, 34.5606 at a distance of 1934 m
- Oil Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8768, 34.5731 at a distance of 2109 m
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9174, 34.5744 at a distance of 2125 m
- Hot Spring Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8804, 34.5464 at a distance of 2562 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Rafael Mountain
||San Marcos Pass
||Dos Pueblos Canyon
This was request number 29838402