The selected location is:
( 34°, 33', 22.0" N; 119°, 54', 10.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6N,R29W,sec35
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 233642 , 3827647
The elevation is 243 m ( 797 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.9029, 34.5561; 243 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rancho San Fernando Rey; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9029, 34.5561 at a distance of 2 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8974, 34.5647 at a distance of 1080 m
- Arrowhead Island; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9113, 34.5656 at a distance of 1304 m
- Santa Ynez Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9049, 34.5681 at a distance of 1343 m
- DeVaul Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9179, 34.5606 at a distance of 1462 m
- Boot Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8921, 34.5692 at a distance of 1760 m
- Bear Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9254, 34.5631 at a distance of 2204 m
- Middle Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8849, 34.5706 at a distance of 2306 m
- Hot Spring Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.8804, 34.5464 at a distance of 2331 m
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9174, 34.5744 at a distance of 2425 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Rafael Mountain
||San Marcos Pass
||Dos Pueblos Canyon
This was request number 30136952