The selected location is:
( 40°, 8', 6.7" N; 119°, 54', 28.4" W )
The legal description is: Nevada, Mt. Diablo Meridian T26N,R18E,sec12
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 252255 , 4446818
The elevation is 1219 m ( 3999 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.9079, 40.1352; 1219 m
The state and county are Nevada: Washoe County 32031
The HUC is Honey-Eagle Lakes
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Basin and Range
(less typical) 13
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Honey Lake Valley; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9079, 40.1352 at a distance of 3 m
- Fish Springs Ranch; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8846, 40.1027 at a distance of 4118 m
- Fish Springs; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8852, 40.1021 at a distance of 4152 m
- Fish Springs Creek mouth; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9404, 40.1066 at a distance of 4216 m
- Rock Springs Canyon mouth; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8974, 40.0974 at a distance of 4291 m
- Anderson Canyon mouth; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9032, 40.0966 at a distance of 4304 m
- Flanigan; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8866, 40.1707, ( 4002 ft ) at a distance of 4339 m
- Flanigan Post Office (historical); Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8866, 40.1707, ( 3998 ft ) at a distance of 4339 m
- Bonham School (historical); Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.8952, 40.1732 at a distance of 4356 m
- Desert Well; Nevada: Washoe Co.
-119.9299, 40.0993, ( 3977 ft ) at a distance of 4406 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||State Line Peak
This was request number 31713500