The selected location is:
( 34°, 33', 47.2" N; 119°, 55', 31.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6N,R29W,sec34
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 231599 , 3828483
The elevation is 242 m ( 795 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 143.1
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.9254, 34.5631; 242 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bear Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9254, 34.5631 at a distance of 2 m
- DeVaul Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9179, 34.5606 at a distance of 744 m
- Gray Ranch; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9302, 34.5536 at a distance of 1142 m
- Arrowhead Island; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9113, 34.5656 at a distance of 1325 m
- Santa Cruz Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9324, 34.5742 at a distance of 1387 m
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9174, 34.5744 at a distance of 1453 m
- Santa Ynez Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9049, 34.5681 at a distance of 1963 m
- Santa Cruz Bay; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9213, 34.5825 at a distance of 2184 m
- Rancho San Fernando Rey; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9029, 34.5561 at a distance of 2208 m
- Tequepis Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9493, 34.5678 at a distance of 2252 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Rafael Mountain
||San Marcos Pass
||Dos Pueblos Canyon
This was request number 29790707