The selected location is:
( 34°, 35', 3.1" N; 119°, 57', 26.6" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6N,R29W,sec20
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 228731 , 3830910
The elevation is 229 m ( 750 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 85.1
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-119.9574, 34.5842; 229 m
The state and county are California: Santa Barbara County 6083
The HUC is Santa Ynez
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tequepis Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9574, 34.5842 at a distance of 2 m
- Cachuma Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9491, 34.5878 at a distance of 861 m
- Lake Cachuma County Park; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9579, 34.5761 at a distance of 901 m
- Johnson Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9641, 34.5939 at a distance of 1237 m
- Sweetwater Creek mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9727, 34.5797 at a distance of 1489 m
- Cachuma Bay; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9421, 34.5944 at a distance of 1803 m
- Clark Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9760, 34.5917 at a distance of 1896 m
- Tequepis Canyon mouth; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9493, 34.5678 at a distance of 1967 m
- Bradbury Dam Observation Point; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9788, 34.5806 at a distance of 2002 m
- Cachuma Church Camp; California: Santa Barbara Co.
-119.9543, 34.5661, ( 1000 ft ) at a distance of 2030 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Rafael Mountain
||San Marcos Pass
||Dos Pueblos Canyon
This was request number 29746348