The selected location is:
( 39°, 58', 14.5" N; 120°, 12', 4.7" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R16E,sec33
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 739015 , 4428257
The elevation is 1767 m ( 5797 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.2013, 39.9707; 1767 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is Middle Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(less typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dooley Canyon mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2013, 39.9707 at a distance of 3 m
- Little Dooley Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2074, 39.9691 at a distance of 553 m
- Lookout Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2093, 39.9643 at a distance of 988 m
- Bloomer Lake; California: Plumas Co.
-120.1885, 39.9813 at a distance of 1605 m
- Ramelli Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2135, 39.9877 at a distance of 2158 m
- Camp Dixie; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2321, 39.9710 at a distance of 2635 m
- Dixie Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2327, 39.9746 at a distance of 2720 m
- Dooley Canyon Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.1652, 39.9566 at a distance of 3456 m
- Grigsby Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2254, 39.9455 at a distance of 3476 m
- Grigsby Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.2107, 39.9402 at a distance of 3481 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30282367