The selected location is:
( 40°, 32', 44.5" N; 120°, 19', 53.7" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T31N,R15E,sec18
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 725963 , 4491749
The elevation is 1371 m ( 4498 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.3316, 40.5457; 1371 m
The state and county are California: Lassen County 6035
The HUC is Honey-Eagle Lakes
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Biscar Reservoir; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3316, 40.5457, ( 4448 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- Karlo; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3155, 40.5505, ( 4434 ft ) at a distance of 1468 m
- Biscar State Wildlife Area; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3511, 40.5555 at a distance of 1975 m
- Vincent Canyon mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3161, 40.5688 at a distance of 2883 m
- Shaffer Well; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3453, 40.5188 at a distance of 3203 m
- Snowstorm Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3086, 40.5127 at a distance of 4152 m
- Railroad Spring; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3671, 40.5771 at a distance of 4607 m
- Deep Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3111, 40.5071 at a distance of 4626 m
- Nye Canyon mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.2861, 40.5696 at a distance of 4682 m
- Secret Valley mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3230, 40.5002 at a distance of 5105 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|West of Snowstorm Mountain
||Little Mud Flat
This was request number 30198527