The selected location is:
( 40°, 31', 7.7" N; 120°, 20', 43.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T31N,R14E,sec25
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 724893 , 4488728
The elevation is 1371 m ( 4498 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.3453, 40.5188; 1371 m
The state and county are California: Lassen County 6035
The HUC is Honey-Eagle Lakes
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shaffer Well; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3453, 40.5188 at a distance of 4 m
- Balls Canyon head;
-120.3264, 40.4988 at a distance of 2740 m
- Secret Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3260, 40.4988 at a distance of 2755 m
- Secret Valley mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3230, 40.5002 at a distance of 2802 m
- Deep Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3111, 40.5071 at a distance of 3180 m
- Snowstorm Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3086, 40.5127 at a distance of 3187 m
- Biscar Reservoir; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3316, 40.5457, ( 4448 ft ) at a distance of 3203 m
- Tablelands, The; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3885, 40.5166 at a distance of 3673 m
- Butte Well; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3928, 40.5230 at a distance of 4048 m
- Biscar State Wildlife Area; California: Lassen Co.
-120.3511, 40.5555 at a distance of 4105 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|West of Snowstorm Mountain
||Little Mud Flat
This was request number 31729732