The selected location is:
( 39°, 57', 26.6" N; 120°, 25', 5.5" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T24N,R14E,sec4
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 720532 , 4426221
The elevation is 1706 m ( 5597 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.4182, 39.9574; 1706 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(less typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dixie Valley mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4182, 39.9574 at a distance of 4 m
- Lava Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.3954, 39.9524 at a distance of 2022 m
- Dixie Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4443, 39.9521 at a distance of 2310 m
- Red Clover Valley head;
-120.4177, 39.9332 at a distance of 2687 m
- Coyote Hills; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4346, 39.9788 at a distance of 2761 m
- Crocker Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4157, 39.9324 at a distance of 2784 m
- Clover Valley Ranch; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4502, 39.9441 at a distance of 3112 m
- Crow (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.4521, 39.9452, ( 5504 ft ) at a distance of 3202 m
- Dotta Canyon mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4091, 39.9293 at a distance of 3215 m
- Horton Canyon mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.3932, 39.9352 at a distance of 3260 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Squaw Valley Peak
This was request number 30321115