The selected location is:
( 40°, 0', 43.6" N; 120°, 28', 55.9" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R13E,sec23
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 714893 , 4432137
The elevation is 1707 m ( 5600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.4822, 40.0121; 1707 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(less typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Squaw Valley Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4822, 40.0121 at a distance of 4 m
- Thompson Valley head;
-120.4711, 39.9988 at a distance of 1757 m
- Camp Thirteen; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4680, 40.0291 at a distance of 2246 m
- McReynolds Valley head;
-120.4505, 40.0127 at a distance of 2711 m
- Rocky Point Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5142, 40.0143 at a distance of 2739 m
- Siegfried Canyon mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4547, 40.0280 at a distance of 2941 m
- Section Fifteen Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5186, 40.0210 at a distance of 3257 m
- Jenkins Sheep Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4775, 40.0427 at a distance of 3422 m
- Big Pine Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5217, 40.0266 at a distance of 3733 m
- Thompson Valley mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4750, 39.9766 at a distance of 3990 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Squaw Valley Peak
This was request number 31719287