The selected location is:
( 40°, 38', 28.7" N; 120°, 30', 51.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T32N,R13E,sec9
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 710199 , 4501910
The elevation is 1585 m ( 5200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.5142, 40.6413; 1585 m
The state and county are California: Lassen County 6035
The HUC is Honey-Eagle Lakes
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Craemer Reservoir; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5142, 40.6413 at a distance of 3 m
- Cramer 1230 Dam; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5161, 40.6416 at a distance of 161 m
- Long Canyon mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5219, 40.6388 at a distance of 705 m
- Shoals Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5319, 40.6477 at a distance of 1654 m
- Woods Ranch; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5380, 40.6505 at a distance of 2255 m
- Horse Lake; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5008, 40.6613 at a distance of 2494 m
- Middle Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5328, 40.6632 at a distance of 2894 m
- Petes Creek head;
-120.4855, 40.6599 at a distance of 3190 m
- Pine Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.5169, 40.6852 at a distance of 4880 m
- Wire Spring; California: Lassen Co.
-120.4917, 40.6002 at a distance of 4947 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||West of Snowstorm Mountain
This was request number 29488991