The selected location is:
( 40°, 1', 35.8" N; 120°, 31', 18.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R13E,sec16
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 711477 , 4433652
The elevation is 1678 m ( 5504 ft )
The gradient is: 6.2
The aspect direction is: 88.1
The local roughness is: 9.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.5217, 40.0266; 1678 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(less typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Pine Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5217, 40.0266 at a distance of 4 m
- Section Fifteen Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5186, 40.0210 at a distance of 677 m
- Rocky Point Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5142, 40.0143 at a distance of 1510 m
- Cinder Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5536, 40.0249 at a distance of 2726 m
- Squaw Valley Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4822, 40.0121 at a distance of 3740 m
- Squaw Valley mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5567, 40.0471 at a distance of 3752 m
- Jenkins Sheep Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4775, 40.0427 at a distance of 4178 m
- Camp Thirteen; California: Plumas Co.
-120.4680, 40.0291 at a distance of 4596 m
- Meadow Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5750, 40.0074 at a distance of 5022 m
- Thompson Valley head;
-120.4711, 39.9988 at a distance of 5312 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Squaw Valley Peak
This was request number 31718418