The selected location is:
( 40°, 0', 26.6" N; 120°, 34', 30.0" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R12E,sec24
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 706986 , 4431395
The elevation is 1646 m ( 5400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.5750, 40.0074; 1646 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(less typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Meadow Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5750, 40.0074 at a distance of 4 m
- Abbey Bridge Guard Station (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.5750, 39.9966 at a distance of 1200 m
- Crystal Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5694, 39.9927 at a distance of 1702 m
- Coldwater Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5708, 39.9888 at a distance of 2097 m
- Notson Bridge; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5889, 40.0230 at a distance of 2097 m
- Cinder Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5536, 40.0249 at a distance of 2670 m
- Crystal Creek head;
-120.5983, 39.9880 at a distance of 2930 m
- Red Clover Valley mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5511, 39.9749 at a distance of 4148 m
- Meadow Creek head;
-120.6197, 39.9899 at a distance of 4280 m
- Coldwater Creek head;
-120.6092, 39.9777 at a distance of 4403 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Squaw Valley Peak
This was request number 29724441