The selected location is:
( 40°, 1', 22.8" N; 120°, 35', 20.0" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R12E,sec13
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 705753 , 4433095
The elevation is 1585 m ( 5200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.5889, 40.0230; 1585 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Notson Bridge; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5889, 40.0230 at a distance of 4 m
- Meadow Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5750, 40.0074 at a distance of 2102 m
- Cinder Spring; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5536, 40.0249 at a distance of 3025 m
- Abbey Bridge Guard Station (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.5750, 39.9966 at a distance of 3164 m
- Crystal Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5694, 39.9927 at a distance of 3756 m
- Squaw Valley mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5567, 40.0471 at a distance of 3838 m
- Crystal Creek head;
-120.5983, 39.9880 at a distance of 3968 m
- Squaw Queen Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5730, 40.0577 at a distance of 4086 m
- Coldwater Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5708, 39.9888 at a distance of 4101 m
- Meadow Creek head;
-120.6197, 39.9899 at a distance of 4517 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Squaw Valley Peak
This was request number 30106407