The selected location is:
( 40°, 4', 45.5" N; 120°, 37', 54.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T26N,R12E,sec28
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 701933 , 4439247
The elevation is 1584 m ( 5197 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.6317, 40.0793; 1584 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elephants Playground; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6317, 40.0793 at a distance of 3 m
- Rattlesnake Ravine mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6594, 40.0805 at a distance of 2363 m
- Babcock Meadows; California: Plumas Co.
-120.5975, 40.0741 at a distance of 2978 m
- Babcock Peak; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6000, 40.0930, ( 7015 ft ) at a distance of 3105 m
- Rattlesnake Ravine head;
-120.6678, 40.0893 at a distance of 3270 m
- Hungry Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6403, 40.1113 at a distance of 3627 m
- Red Clover Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6689, 40.0577 at a distance of 3976 m
- Last Chance Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6761, 40.0657 at a distance of 4075 m
- Rock Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6655, 40.0493 at a distance of 4404 m
- Middle Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6425, 40.1188 at a distance of 4481 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30039523