The selected location is:
( 41°, 6', 55.4" N; 120°, 41', 51.7" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T38N,R11E,sec22
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 693296 , 4554122
The elevation is 1649 m ( 5409 ft )
The gradient is: 10.5
The aspect direction is: 298.9
The local roughness is: 6.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.6977, 41.1154; 1649 m
The state and county are California: Lassen County 6035
The HUC is Upper Pit
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Eastern Cascades Slopes and Foothills
(less typical) 9
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fleming Spring; California: Lassen Co.
-120.6978, 41.1155 at a distance of 12 m
- Cottonwood Canyon mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.7444, 41.1288 at a distance of 4192 m
- Ash Valley mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.7497, 41.1199 at a distance of 4393 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.7553, 41.1238 at a distance of 4925 m
- Indian Springs; California: Lassen Co.
-120.7483, 41.1402 at a distance of 5062 m
- Holbrook Canyon mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.6589, 41.0768 at a distance of 5387 m
- Rail Canyon mouth; California: Lassen Co.
-120.7569, 41.1346 at a distance of 5407 m
- Cottonwood Canyon head;
-120.7211, 41.1638 at a distance of 5721 m
- Portuguese Sheep Camp; California: Lassen Co.
-120.6597, 41.1602 at a distance of 5912 m
- Mud Spring; California: Lassen Co.
-120.6455, 41.1521 at a distance of 5987 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31751773