The selected location is:
( 40°, 14', 47.8" N; 120°, 42', 24.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T28N,R11E,sec35
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 695041 , 4457650
The elevation is 1750 m ( 5743 ft )
The gradient is: 8.7
The aspect direction is: 288.2
The local roughness is: 8.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.7069, 40.2466; 1750 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lone Rock Creek head;
-120.7069, 40.2466 at a distance of 3 m
- Lone Rock Valley head;
-120.7067, 40.2485 at a distance of 211 m
- Lone Rock; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7100, 40.2455 at a distance of 288 m
- Fant Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7250, 40.2393 at a distance of 1738 m
- Fant Gathering Corral (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7183, 40.2299 at a distance of 2092 m
- Smith Creek head;
-120.6936, 40.2632 at a distance of 2164 m
- Browns Cabin; California: Plumas Co.
-120.6794, 40.2288 at a distance of 3066 m
- Smith Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7441, 40.2385 at a distance of 3287 m
- Lights Creek Guard Station (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7480, 40.2396 at a distance of 3580 m
- Morton Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7483, 40.2382 at a distance of 3641 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29565609