The selected location is:
( 40°, 13', 1.6" N; 120°, 44', 7.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T27N,R11E,sec9
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 692692 , 4454313
The elevation is 1718 m ( 5635 ft )
The gradient is: 32.7
The aspect direction is: 131.2
The local roughness is: 21.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.7355, 40.2171; 1718 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- China Gulch head;
-120.7355, 40.2171 at a distance of 3 m
- Engel Mine Upper Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7425, 40.2238 at a distance of 951 m
- Lone Pine Mine Number 1; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7255, 40.2010 at a distance of 1982 m
- Fant Gathering Corral (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7183, 40.2299 at a distance of 2042 m
- Fant Creek head;
-120.7072, 40.2138 at a distance of 2440 m
- Smith Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7441, 40.2385 at a distance of 2485 m
- Morton Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7483, 40.2382 at a distance of 2582 m
- Fant Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7250, 40.2393 at a distance of 2622 m
- China Gulch mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7653, 40.2107 at a distance of 2631 m
- Lights Creek Guard Station (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7480, 40.2396 at a distance of 2714 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31724941